CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
Below you can see all the classes & workshops we are currently offering
Available Classes & Workshops
Please click the button to the right of each class for a dropdown with more details
What to Expect During Each Trimester
This is a free bi-monthly class that will explore what to expect during each trimester of pregnancy both physically and emotionally as your body changes and prepares for birth. Come with your questions.
Led by our certified Doula: Kayla
Please contact us here for registration
Breastfeeding 101 @ Options for Women
Are you worried that breastfeeding might not be a good fit for you and your baby? Then our free monthly breastfeeding classes are just right for you. Our relaxed, friendly classes are led by a certified lactation specialist. Options breastfeeding 101 will help you to say “Yes!” to breastfeeding.
Free Breastfeeding Class once a month. Please contact us here for additional details.
Your Empowered Birth
- We’ll cover hormonal changes during pregnancy.
- Making a birth plan
- When labor starts and when to go to the hospital.
- How to handle contractions
- Things to bring in your hospital bag
- Fetal positioning and how it relates to labor
- Natural Birth and C-Sections
- Pain Medication during labor ( epidurals, IV meds )
- Different ways to push
- Induction and why you might have one, and reasons to avoid, if possible
- Creating Your Circle of Trust: Choosing who is with you during your labor and delivery
- Comfort Measures During Labor
Let’s minimize fear and anxiety about the birth process. Kayla, our certified Doula, offers an intimate experience to help you prepare for the birth you want. Partners/support persons are welcome.
Get empowered about birth!
Please contact us here for additional details.